TEMI Congress – The workshops
The second day offered us a brunch of challenging workshops on a very creative atmosphere. Have a look:
- Worst scenarios: an inquiry into science education projects nightmares -“It could be worse. It could be raining ».
- The student experience of TEMI.
- How magicians fool our brains. What a teacher can learn from a magician?
- Bubbles in Bubble Tea: No! – Bubbles in Science Classes: Yes?
- See the atom, touch the atom!
- Maths made magic.
- Big unsolved science mysteries in the classroom.
- Responsible research and teaching strategies.
- Theatre and Science.
- Discovering the 5Es using indicators.
- The circus of mysteries.
- The synergetic link between Showmanship and Inquiry: some practical examples.
- The imaginary magazine of science education.
- Make your own mystery videos with tablet PCs or smartphones.
- Let there be light!
- Mystery suite.
More photos at Flickr.com.