Funds for teachers to attend the 2nd Scientix conference
Scientix is happy to announce it will be covering the flights to attend the 2nd Scientix conference (Brussels, 24-26 October) of 200 STEM teachers . If you would you like to obtain a grant to cover your flight to Brussels for the Scientix conference you can apply for a grant filling in the application on the Scientix website. TEMI will attend and we hope to meet you there!
Conditions of eligibility:
- Applicants must be pre-service STEM teachers (i.e. those in university studying to become STEM teachers) or in-service STEM teachers (i.e. working in 2014 in a school) from either primary or secondary education.
- Applicants cannot be part of the Scientix teachers’ panel.
- Applicants cannot have any other project or organization covering part of their trip for attending the Scientix conference.
- Applicants must guarantee they will be able to attend the conference.
- Applicants must guarantee they will be attending the whole conference: from 4pm on Friday 24 October to 4pm on Sunday 26 October.
- To apply by filling in the questionnaire below: 4 pm, Wednesday 25 June, 2014.
- Beneficiaries will be contacted via email by Friday 4 July, 2014.
- Grant receipients must confirm via return email their acceptance of the grant by Monday 7 July, 2014.
- Final list with confirmed grant receipients will be published here Thursday 10 July, 2014.